What happens if you return a Birkin the day after you bought it?

Sjunky13:flowers:They will exchange it. I don't know what the time period is but you will get store credit, whither or not you are able to purchase another birkin...:shrugs:

Nothing will happened. I did that once. I return the bag after 3 days cuz i found it's too big for me. Was gonna get a store credit but they happen to have a size in 30 in store so i got that instead. so dont worry about it.

Assuming you are in the US, it will not be a big deal and you'll receive store credit, as others have said. No refunds though.

Other countries have different policies, however. For example, about a year and a half ago I bought a Kelly in Canada, then changed my mind. As I returned it within 7 days, they were able to credit it back to my credit card. :smile:

I think you are in Singapore? No refunds, only store credit. Doubt you will be able to get another birkin offered anytime soon, unless you have a very good reason.

I am in Asia, I had a Graphite birkin from the store, and returned it the next day as I felt the color was not right for me, I told the SM my wish for another color, the store gave me some sort of a store credit, the right birkin was presented to me shortly after a month :smile:

Just explain to the SA, it shouldn't be a problem.

Don't worry, they will not blacklist you ;).
You can get a store credit or maybe exchange it for another bag you like.
Just curious, which bag did you bought?

Hi Sjunky! What'cha doin here? It is good to see you! I guess you too have taken a jump to the Orange side (from Chanel). Unfortunately, it appears as though you are not happy with your new Birkin. I too have transitioned to the Orange side and have purchased 2 Bs and countless clic clacs, Kelly Double Tours and Kelly Dogs in 3 months. I have not returned either Birkin but was told that I could BUT that it wouldn't be a "good" option. As others have said, I am 100% positive you can return for store credit. But depending upon your relationship with the SA, you might not be offered another or to SO any time soon.

By the way, to echo Fishfood and **Chanel** above, what is the color, size, etc and what is wrong with it? Good Luck returning if you are unhappy.

No refunds thought, right? lol. Im stuck with the bag I guess.

Its a lot of money to be tied up to something you don't absolutely love. I know it may be a taboo not to please or offend Hermes SA, but seriously its illogical to waste so much hard-earned money to keep something you're unsure just to keep an SA happy!

Reactions: pantawan