what happenned to the Leonor?

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
helloooo ladies....
i was just wondering... as i was browsing through ioffer, i saw this LV monogram Leonor(it's a fake one tho)... and remembered that it was one of those on my 'must get' list :amuse:... what the HECK happenned to it!?!:weird: i can't find it on www.vuitton.com anymore, neither can i find it on eluxury! :evil:can i also get everyone's opinions on it?

bagqueen said:
I have the Leonor and just love it. I went and looked and do not see it. I wonder if they retired it. I hope not being it is a great bag.

what's the inside like...? does/did it come in anything other than the monogram canvas? did u find it practical? maybe i should drop by LV this weekend...

The inside is just like the inside of the multicolor speedy's. It is a cream almost suade like material, but it is not suade. It has a slotted pocket. I can fit my wallet, checkbook, keys and cell phone. I love it, but find it difficult to get in and out of. Getting into it is fine, but closing it you have to lean on something to close the big buckle. I do love the look of it.

I just bought a Leonor at ebay it is a very nice handbag and I am trouboling a little bit to authenticate it I am planning to take it to LV to "repair it" so they can help me figure it out, but my question for the owners of the Leonor LV handbag: do you ever noticed something like a bulk inside on the bottom in between the lining and canvas, its not visible, but it feels bulky inside like it has been stuffed? Because this one that I bought does feel like bulky inside in the bottom.

Please help me, I really need to know so I can be refunded if its not authentic!

Thank you for your help!

I just bought a Leonor at ebay it is a very nice handbag and I am trouboling a little bit to authenticate it I am planning to take it to LV to "repair it" so they can help me figure it out, but my question for the owners of the Leonor LV handbag: do you ever noticed something like a bulk inside on the bottom in between the lining and canvas, its not visible, but it feels bulky inside like it has been stuffed? Because this one that I bought does feel like bulky inside in the bottom.

Please help me, I really need to know so I can be refunded if its not authentic!

Thank you for your help!

Hi, could you re-post (in a reply) here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-lv-read-rules-use-format-post-1-a-807240.html

(thread is in the LV Shopping section, add more info, ebay link etc see first post)

You could also see this thread for pics before posting http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/required-pics-for-lv-authentication-649743.html

Good luck.