What Happened ...

mrsjimmyh said:
was she the one that was titled "my lv on a budget"? or something of that sort?

Yes. I don't know why her thread was removed either... we'd PMed back and forth for a little while but she never mentioned it. I just noticed a moment ago!

Hi Y'all I'm so sorry that my removing my collection pictures is causing any drama. I felt uncomfortable with the fact that I couldn't edit my pictures and I didn't like the negativity there with the two people who for whatever reason didn't like it. I felt bad every time I had to skim over their sarcastic comments.
I can assure you my collection is completely authentic. I've been a collector now for more than 20 years. I have every intention of reposting new and better pictures, this time using a photo hosting site so I will have more control kwim? Again I apologize for any unecessary drama on my part. I look foreward to getting to know you all better (well most of you;) ) V
eta Yes Vlad was very kind in honoring my request.

I'm sorry you feel like you had to remove your pics, V. :sad2: I apologize for drama on my part, too. I was a little too vehemently posting in your defense when it wasn't really necessary... I think anybody could see what was really going on without my help.

I resolve to be less cranky! :idea:

LOL int'l! Sorry you felt sad/bad in that thread :sad:
Can't wait to see your new photos!
I know if photobucket hosts them its very easy to remove them.

V, I hope you will repost soon! I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your collection and wanted to show them to my DH tonight (that's when I noticed it was gone:sad2: ).