What Happened ...

LV_addict said:
V, I hope you will repost soon! I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your collection and wanted to show them to my DH tonight (that's when I noticed it was gone:sad2: ).

I wanted to do the same thing! I was telling my husband all about the LV waste basket (and the people in the store looking at it); he really wanted to see that.:lol:

Jewelbear, take Swankys idea from another thread and JUMP in front of the bags for the picture so that people know that pics are yours. :lol: :lol: I was dying laughing at her post on that.

Swanky, I truely did laugh but I know where your coming from. :biggrin:

Intlset I was sooo happy that someone stood up for me. You're the best in my book. I've got your back too girl!

LV Addict I will post em soon, I promise.

Thank you you guys for even noticing. It's really sweet of you to even care.:P V

LV_addict said:
V, I hope you will repost soon! I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your collection and wanted to show them to my DH tonight (that's when I noticed it was gone:sad2: ).

So sorry O/T, but what is "DH"...I know it must mean husband but it's driving me crazy everytime I see it posted. I can't figure it out :lol:

DH is USUALLY Dear Husband, sometimes it could mean something else though! LOL!

edsgrl - I meant it in jest . . . sort of ;) LOL!

too bad some of of us may have to resort to it because of a few BFLs
{big, fat liars}

Jewelbear, I'm sorry to have seen your beautiful collection degraded by a few jealous individuals. I loved your photographs and your collection!

Do like Star3777 and post pics of you carrying your bags. :smile: In front of your furniture. *laugh*

SwankyMamaof3 said:
edsgrl - I meant it in jest . . . sort of ;) LOL!

Oh I know. I just thought it was funny. I didn't really think you'd literally jump in front of your bags while someone took the pic. I understood your sarcasim, thats why I laughed. :P

edsbgrl said:
Oh I know. I just thought it was funny. I didn't really think you'd literally jump in front of your bags while someone took the pic. I understood your sarcasim, that why I laughed. :P

I might though! LOL! Then someone can't steal them! ROFL!
:lol: