What Happened ...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. to jewelbear's bag collection? Am I crazy:nuts: or is it gone from the Showcase?

2. I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to check out her awesome collection again to get inspirations, but alas, no luck.

3. she was deceptive I believe{?}

4. was she the one that was titled "my lv on a budget"? or something of that sort?

5. wow, you think she was lying about all the lvs? thank god i didnt bid on the lv, but no she wasnt the one who had the lv on a budget

6. Yes. I don't know why her thread was removed either... we'd PMed back and forth for a little while but she never mentioned it. I just noticed a moment ago!

7. Ooooops!!!!!!!
    I take back what I said, I take it baaack!

I got her confused w/ someone else and I'm REALLY sorry!

8. Yeah, I think Minnie's thread confused us all!

9. I wondered the same thing.

IMO Jewelbears collection wasn't fake at all. She probably got tired of the drama and removed it. ;)

10. You can remove your own posts?

11. Vlad would do it for you if it were a reasonable request.

12. Hi Y'all I'm so sorry that my removing my collection pictures is causing any drama. I felt uncomfortable with the fact that I couldn't edit my pictures and I didn't like the negativity there with the two people who for whatever reason didn't like it. I felt bad every time I had to skim over their sarcastic comments.
    I can assure you my collection is completely authentic. I've been a collector now for more than 20 years. I have every intention of reposting new and better pictures, this time using a photo hosting site so I will have more control kwim? Again I apologize for any unecessary drama on my part. I look foreward to getting to know you all better (well most of you;) ) V
    eta Yes Vlad was very kind in honoring my request.

13. I'm sorry you feel like you had to remove your pics, V. :sad2: I apologize for drama on my part, too. I was a little too vehemently posting in your defense when it wasn't really necessary... I think anybody could see what was really going on without my help.

I resolve to be less cranky! :idea:

14. LOL int'l! Sorry you felt sad/bad in that thread :sad:
    Can't wait to see your new photos!
    I know if photobucket hosts them its very easy to remove them.

15. V, I hope you will repost soon! I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your collection and wanted to show them to my DH tonight (that's when I noticed it was gone:sad2: ).