What happened to the "thread previews"??

1. Up until today, when you rolled your mouse over a thread, you could read a preview of it in a little box that popped up. Now, it is not doing that anymore. Is this something new? Thanks!!

2. I JUST tried to use it and thought irt was my PC acting up! I love most of the changes and haven't even noticed the majority of them. . . . but I'll REALLY miss this one.
    It helps me navigate SO much faster because I don't have to open threads that probably don't interest me. : (

3. I was just wondering the same thing! I really appreciate that feature since I'm on dial-up (what a loser, I know, but think of it as more $$ for bags! LOL!) and it's too time consuming to open all threads so the preview helps me decide which ones are most relevant for me.... hope it comes back! :flowers:

4. I miss it...it really opens up the way i would look at a thread or not...

5. I was just able to do it a little while ago, and now I can't anymore :cursing:

Bring it back!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

6. yes, I agree, bring it back! When you don't have a lot of time to spend, it's sooo much easier to browse! Thank You!!!

7. Ughhhh its killing me!! I never realized how much I used it!!!!!!!!!!

8. I thought it was my CPU. Glad to know I'm not in need of a new one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice