what happened to the "contact seller" link??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i thought i was having a problem with firefox so i checked in IE and it is not there either!:confused1::tdown:

2. its at the bottom of the page... click on the "Ask a question" links, its right before the page counter

3. Ebay moved it towards the bottom of the page right under

"Questions and answers about this item". It's now "Ask a question" highlighted in blue

4. Oops! Amelia21 already answered this... :smile:

5. thank you both so much!!!!:biggrin:

6. This move was allegedly to encourage buyers to read the whole listing before asking a question. Kinda doubt it will work, but hey... we'll see!

7. well it had the opposite effect for me - i ALWAYS read the entire listing but when they don't know to list the measurments of a bag because it is important and i have to search to try and find a way to ask them now - i didn't even want to bother with it anymore!! it's already bad enough when you have sellers that give those two wonderful sentence descriptions - great bag that i got as a gift! need to clean out my closet - my loss is your gain!"

8. I hate where the new link is, I'd rather have it where I can use it, as often the only reason I'm looking for it is because it's not already answered by the seller.

9. SO true... :roflmfao:

10. I can't stand where the link is now. I liked it better before, so much easier to see.

11. ^^ Exactly, it took me a few minutes yesterday to locate it.

12. yup i thought i was crazy yesturday. I have noticed many less questions on my items tho LOL

13. Was looking on 'buyer settings' on ebay today and apparently, as a seller, you can hide this link from anyone who is on your blocked bidder list so they can't contact you with a question!

14. I had this problem the other day.
    I almost gave up as I really was short on time, also they changed the add to watch list too I saw it is slightly different.
    Changing things is very off putting IMO, like when my local Trader Joe rearranges things, why do they do that, it just gives people a headache?