What Happened to my Yoogiscloset account?

craziytrix

Sep 30, 2012
I recently placed an order and yesterday I got an email asking to provide for a recent credit card statement. I sent the statement so they could ship my order soon. When I tried to log in when the site layout changed it kept saying invalid email or password so I tried resetting it. I didn't receive a reset password email after 4 tries so I tried to make my account again to see if I could. I made an account again and now I don't know what will happen to my order and what happened to my account. I also used the same e-mail address. :nono:

Did any of your accounts get deleted as well?

I sent an e-mail and they replied:
Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your interest in Yoogi's Closet.

We have recently made some changes to our website and have asked our clients to create new accounts. We understand your concern regarding your order history but the changes will allow us to better serve our clients. Please note that you will be receiving an email with your USPS tracking number. This will help you track the progress of your item as it ships to you. It can take up to 24 hours for the USPS website to update its tracking information.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Client Services, Yoogi's Closet.

*Thread Closed*

I received this from Yoogi's Closet in an email this morning: (Hope this helps)

Important message to existing customers:

If you have previously created an account with us, please note that you will need to create a new account. Note that an account is completely optional when placing an order. If you have a question about your previous ordering history, please contact [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist you.

OP, can I ask why you sent them your statement? If it was for proof of purchase, I get it. They just relaunched their website - there's always a chance they had something catastrophic happen in their systems so they lost purchase records for unfulfilled orders.

Personally, I would never share my statements with anyone - let alone a stranger. But I can kinda sorta see how that could make some sense...