What happened to Junior Drake?

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
Does anyone know what the status of them are? I loved them SOOO much and now can only find them on ebay. Their last collection has shown "sold out" on their site for a couple of years now I think.

Any info?

Thanks

Does anyone know what the status of them are? I loved them SOOO much and now can only find them on ebay. Their last collection has shown "sold out" on their site for a couple of years now I think.

Any info?

Thanks
I see ... or I used to see, last year/earlier this year, the occasional wallet at TJ Maxx, but other than that, nothing. I see there's still a web site - store.juniordrake.com - might contact them and see if there's any news - somebody in Italy owns the domain...?

I LOVED their brand at one time - along with Hayden Harnett and Kooba, all the oldies ...

Reactions: klb4556
I see ... or I used to see, last year/earlier this year, the occasional wallet at TJ Maxx, but other than that, nothing. I see there's still a web site - store.juniordrake.com - might contact them and see if there's any news - somebody in Italy owns the domain...?

I LOVED their brand at one time - along with Hayden Harnett and Kooba, all the oldies ...
I might try to contact them and see if they're going to be putting anything new out again. Thank you!!

Oh gosh yeah!! Linea Pelle, Treesje... ugh the good times.