What happened to "i spy balenciaga"?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did they just stop posting?

tia!

2. I was wondering too...

3. Umm...what's that?

4. i was wondering the same thing! i hope nothing bad happened to "them" or whoever that special b-bag angel is...

5. Beauxgoris, there was too much controversy about this Eggplant City that was on ebay because a lot of ladies thought it was fake and others thought it was real and it just went on forever so I think it just became too much eventually. We are still not supposed to discuss ebay auctions here I think...

6. How funny ... I assumed that beaux was talking about the thread where people record sightings of bbags "out and about" - the "Was this you?" thread... ???

So do I win the prize, Beaux? ;)

7. What the heck is the name of that thread, actually? I can't find it. But I just want to say thank you to Vlad for reducing the wait time required between searches to 30 seconds .... hallelujah!! ;)

8. ^bumped it up for you

9. Yep...that's it! Thanks so much incoralblue and tod!

10. Haven't really check out the above thread so far!!!