What happened to evalueville?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know what happened to evalueville? They were a volume seller on ebay for a very long time. I went to search for them on ebay and through Google, but it's almost like they have vanished into thin air. The only times I've seen info disappear like this from the internet has been related to murder cases :P

2. Wow! How intriguing. Was eBay purging huge mega-sellers of this magnitude too?

3. I don't know for sure that that's what happened to them, but in looking at the nature of the complaints in feedback and from what I've read on the ebay boards, it sounds like it. Other big sellers also got "indefinite suspensions," which according to board posters, indefinite=permanent.

4. I need to check out the eBay boards. It's crazy that they were dumping huge sellers. I thought only the little guys were in their crosshairs.