what handbag would you recommend for a 15 year old?

nikkinicole

Jul 14, 2008
(i'm sorry for not using caps, my shift key is being really problematic)

i've been getting straight a's for about 2 years in a row, and have been really dreaming about getting a nice bag. my mom said that i could pick one out and that she would get it for me. if i do take her up on it, i would obviously keep the price reasonable, since the economy's so bad right now (although, fortunately my dad has a stable job and so our families all right, although the money that's supposed to pay for my college is in stocks... so that's definitely dropped)

only rules are;
no fakes, coach, betsey johnson, or dooney and bourke (too common, and betsey johnson and dooney are just plain tacky imo)
under 350ish.

i'm also vegetarian, so i'm kind of conflicted about whether to go for leather or not.
what do you guys think on the subject?

thank you in advance. (:

Last edited:
You should definetly go for a Longchamps lepliage. That way, you'll stay in fashion no matter where you are in the world. It's a practical bag that will last ages, it holds up well and has a clean, but classic and stylish look! très chic!

Congrats on your grades! My 16 year old is getting straight A's and I can tell you that it really makes a parent happy! Keep up the good work.

I really love Marc by Marc Jacobs. Some are a little pricier, but you can get them on sale quite often. Some other good choices might be Francesco Biasia, L.A.M.B., Hayden Harnett, Matt & Nat, etc. If you have a Nordstrom nearby, they usually have a great selection.