WHAT HANDBAG TO BUY FOR MY 30th BIRTHDAY ??

pokebowl

Aug 1, 2020
Hello everyone !
It's my first post here, so i have a lot of Louis Vuitton, gucci handbags etc.. but for my 30th birthday i want to buy a classic handbag that can last longer but i can't decide what brand to buy. I'm thinking maybe chanel or
Hermès ?? And i have a budget of maximum 4000€ si i don't Know; there's so much choice. So i'm asking for your advice and help

Honestly, I think Gucci is putting out higher quality bags right now than Chanel. And I say this as a hard core C fan. And, LV leather bags are reputed to also be wonderful quality (haven’t bought one yet so I can’t speak from experience.) So, depending on what model of bags you’ve bought, you may already have ones that will last long enough to be inherited.

What you should buy next really depends on your style and taste. For example, I give much respect to Hermès for being classic and exceptionally well made. I love them for others but don’t like the styling for me.

Have you looked at Dior? The workmanship is outstanding but the style is quite different from LV & Gucci so it may not work for you. Celine is also known for great quality. Perhaps take a look at their offerings as well.

Good luck!