What handbag(s) is on your holiday wishlist?

I keep making squeeeeeeee♡ noises & staring pointedly @ deadly ponies bags online.
Though avoid eye contact with new Len Lye line, which I find awful, along with a couple other styles.
Selective squee.

Goyard St Louis GM! In almost any color. I caved today and bought the Gucci Soho in sunflower/dark yellow (I've seen it called both so I'm not positive which is right). I've been meaning to buy the Goyard forever but I was too tempted by the Soho and figured the St Louis is always there.

If Santa doesn't bring it on the 25th, I will be asking Barneys to bring it on the 26th!!

Mine was delivered today; a Dooney & Bourke Holiday Black Patent Zip Zip Satchel. Love it!! Missed out on the black patent satchel last year, and when I saw the zip zip in the black patent (with gold trim around tabs) I ordered it immediately and even sprang for expedited shipping haha!!

Hi I am brand new here...just found this. I just received a D&B creme and blue Alto small Carol Bag. I won the auction on ebay and pretty much stole it for $32. It is brand new with stickers still bag! I got into this terrible habit/addiction of D&B bags. It started last April, and I now own 11, and am waiting on #12! I am totally done as I was just told on the phone yesterday afternoon that my position was being eliminated and absorbed by our corporate branch. Merry Christmas right? Needless to say, I'm forced to go cold turkey on my D&B bag addiction. :graucho:I have gotten great deals on most of my bags. I won 5 auctions on ebay the past couple of months I got 4 brand new bags and one in great condition, all for a fraction of the cost. So, I tell myself, I did good, I actually saved money! :graucho: These bags have weirdly made me so happy and I love touching, smelling, carrying them. The only other designer that I have collected is Carlos Falchi...the leather CHI by Falchi bags that HSN used to carry. He sadly passed away last spring, and I gobbled up what I could afford on clearance. I love his bags! They are more of a hippy style, whereas Dooney is more serious. Anyway, sorry to go on like this, but I haven't told my staff that my last day in this Friday and I'm just feeling kinda scared. I do have faith and believe that I will be in an even better place, but I'm human and fear creeps in...So, if anyone reads this, thanks because I really do feel very alone right now. I'm sitting on the couch with my kitty and 2 doonies.

Givency "Antigona" small or Prada saffiano tote. Can't decide between the two. I've wanted the prada bag for years, but am weary that they've been having quality issues recently, so might just get the Antigona instead.

Hi I am brand new here...just found this. I just received a D&B creme and blue Alto small Carol Bag. I won the auction on ebay and pretty much stole it for $32. It is brand new with stickers still bag! I got into this terrible habit/addiction of D&B bags. It started last April, and I now own 11, and am waiting on #12! I am totally done as I was just told on the phone yesterday afternoon that my position was being eliminated and absorbed by our corporate branch. Merry Christmas right? Needless to say, I'm forced to go cold turkey on my D&B bag addiction. :graucho:I have gotten great deals on most of my bags. I won 5 auctions on ebay the past couple of months I got 4 brand new bags and one in great condition, all for a fraction of the cost. So, I tell myself, I did good, I actually saved money! :graucho: These bags have weirdly made me so happy and I love touching, smelling, carrying them. The only other designer that I have collected is Carlos Falchi...the leather CHI by Falchi bags that HSN used to carry. He sadly passed away last spring, and I gobbled up what I could afford on clearance. I love his bags! They are more of a hippy style, whereas Dooney is more serious. Anyway, sorry to go on like this, but I haven't told my staff that my last day in this Friday and I'm just feeling kinda scared. I do have faith and believe that I will be in an even better place, but I'm human and fear creeps in...So, if anyone reads this, thanks because I really do feel very alone right now. I'm sitting on the couch with my kitty and 2 doonies.

Everything happens for a reason. You'll find yourself in a better place and it will all be ok! 😊

I wish you the best! Take refuge in your kitty! 😊