What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

MK Riley and I picked up my new glasses this morning. We were trying to decide if we should get Auntie Anne's or Cinnabon. After much thought we ended up leaving the mall and going to White Castle. :lol:
View attachment 5616344

Gee, White Castle is a surprising choice — you never go there right? :lol: :smile:. Pretty bag and glasses RN :smile:.

You'll just have to settle with Auntie Anne's or Cinnabon!:biggrin:
By the way, I like your new glasses, and I see you're carrying a red bag(not pink).:smile:
:lol: I'll have to go back to In N Out Burger. The In N Out Burgers here know I'm cheating on them because I've only eaten there once since I've been here. Right now, at 3am, In N Out sounds like a good idea, BUT they are closed and White Castle is 24/7. :lol:

Thanks SM! I wanted to carry pink this summer and it was fun, but once I switched back to my red bag my heart was truly happy. :hbeat: MK Riley is the only red leather bag I packed for my one month trip, which is now more than three months long! I'm missing my other red bags.

Last edited:
:lol: I'll have to go back to In N Out Burger. The In N Out Burgers here know I'm cheating on them because I've only eaten there once since I've been here. Right now, at 3am, In N Out sounds like a good idea, BUT they are closed and White Castle is 24/7. :lol:

Thanks SM! I wanted to carry pink this summer and it was fun, but once I switched back to my red bag my heart was truly happy. :hbeat: MK Riley is the only red leather bag I packed for my one month trip, which is now in its third month! I'm missing my other red bags.
I love In N Out burgers! Excellent choice.
And I can't argue with you regarding red vs pink(they both are red based anyway) so I'll gladly enjoy seeing any amount of pink you show us here. :biggrin::smile:

I love In N Out burgers! Excellent choice.
And I can't argue with you regarding red vs pink(they both are red based anyway) so I'll gladly enjoy seeing any amount of pink you show us here. :biggrin::smile:
Thanks SM!
You'll see pink again. I bought four pink bags (and one Juicy Couture white with pink flowers backpack) since July 17th. I'll probably carry one or two of them again. (I carry the JC backpack on my walks, which I'm finally starting to do again now that Vegas mornings are cooler.)

I'm probably gonna break down some day and get a PS1. I've been admiring this style for so long. I like this suede. Is it hard to take care of?
This PS1 is my most-worn bag, so it does have moderate discoloration and rubbing in a few areas, especially on the back. But I have to say, this bag is relatively carefree, as far as suede goes. It helps that it's dark, because there have been a few threads in the PS subforum with pictures of light- and medium-colored suede bags that got really, really dirty and discolored with use, to the point where they had to be re-dyed. So if you do go for a suede PS1, I would recommend opting for one in Navy or Black or any other dark color. I haven't sprayed it with anything, but I try not to take it out in heavy rain. It can handle some water, though - I got some raindrops on the front of the bag a couple of times, but went over it with tissue and the bag was fine.