What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Yesterday's grainy photo in low light. We are having a bit of wintry weather and I pulled out this beauty for my sunset walk with the dog. I haven't worn this bag in a while but every time I put it on I'm struck by how it elevates whatever I am wearing. The bag isn't as brightly colored as it is showing up here; it is a lovely deep berry color.
fullsizeoutput_3702.jpeg

Yesterday's grainy photo in low light. We are having a bit of wintry weather and I pulled out this beauty for my sunset walk with the dog. I haven't worn this bag in a while but every time I put it on I'm struck by how it elevates whatever I am wearing. The bag isn't as brightly colored as it is showing up here; it is a lovely deep berry color.
View attachment 5062643
Love this bag! And the color :heart: I have not reached for mine in forever, you are inspiring me to pull them out ...

Oh I have been thinking about getting this bag for years! But the colors/size I wanted were always sold out!
It's so cute. How do you like the leather quality?

Thank you! I am not the best judge, but the leather is soft and seems sturdy; I've picked up a couple bags from this brand and they seem well made. My only gripe with the bag is the magnetic closure; there are 2 snaps under the flap, and it can sometimes be a little fiddly to get both to secure. I think there were a couple sizes and colors on Yoox if you are still looking!

Beautiful! Coccinelle makes some really great bags

Thank you! Yes, I'd love to see more of them! Thinking one of their Beat bags might be the next to make its way to me :biggrin: