What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

What are your thoughts on that force of being? That bag has been on my radar for years :smile:
I really like it...she can get heavy but I carry a s#$t load that I dont need and having the strap is great but I never use it... I shoulder carry . Its comfortable to do that.She ks such a great size that I also carry my lunch box in her.

I am 5'6 and no, you can't shoulder carry the medium, you're right. As big as the large is, on the shoulder, it feels almost thin in depth, so super comfortable. Lightweight too, which is a huge consideration for me.
I've been doing a little research and pretty much every listing has the strap drop on the medium as .75-1" less than the large. Is there anyone out there with a medium who can tell me if they can wear it on their shoulder? Particularly anyone petite?

Love that color. And love the My Cayman.

I just noticed I said My instead of Mr because I just got mine last night and like it so much. Freudian slip for sure.
Yes! Your bag made me want to take out mine. At the time, I couldn't find the Caiman in Black but this lovely green fits the bill well. I do agree with you that they should release some "Mrs." soon.