What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Here is my Kirsten, outside on this very hot, sunny day. :wave: You said it--the Dentelle line is VERY robust. I bought the Kirsten after the line had come and gone, and I'd never actually seen/touched one in real life. I was also surprised that the canvas, even with the lace stitching, is so hardy! I love it when a bag is practical and lovely.
View attachment 4715101

I love this one, great details — have not seen this Kirsten before.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, IM....another from the Marc Jacobs era at LV. :smile:

[QUOTE="fettfleck, post: 33748580, member: 86589
Thank you! Oh, nice! I haven't seen a Kirsten for years! You need to show it. :biggrin: I have a small wallet, too. It is such a pretty line and I was very surprised that it is so robust despite the embroidery!
Here is my Kirsten, outside on this very hot, sunny day. :wave: You said it--the Dentelle line is VERY robust. I bought the Kirsten after the line had come and gone, and I'd never actually seen/touched one in real life. I was also surprised that the canvas, even with the lace stitching, is so hardy! I love it when a bag is practical and lovely.
View attachment 4715101[/QUOTE]
Oh my!!!!!:loveeyes::love: I love this cool bag!
You have so many cool bags!

View attachment 4715101
Oh my!!!!!:loveeyes::love: I love this cool bag!
You have so many cool bags![/QUOTE]
Thank you! ❤️ I’ve been enjoying pulling them out for cleaning/airing, although I’ve been bad about remembering to take pictures.

Miss Lily coming home after getting some flowers today resting between the wisterias. Miss wearing my bags these days:girlsigh:

View attachment 4715121

This bouquet keeps my spirit high thinking about the situation we're all in.

View attachment 4715123
Miss Lily and the wisterias are beautiful! I agree; flowers brighten my day and lift my spirits. I think many other people must feel the same way....I’ve noticed lots of folks buying flowers during my Costco runs. Enjoy! :heart:

Miss Lily and the wisterias are beautiful! I agree; flowers brighten my day and lift my spirits. I think many other people must feel the same way....I’ve noticed lots of folks buying flowers during my Costco runs. Enjoy! :heart:
+1. Flowers are now on my shopping list. I have considered them essential. They really make me feel better.

So excited to receive this today! I ordered a custom bag from Guatemala, through the Etsy shop Amara Collective. It’s made of lovely leather, and a gorgeous, handwoven huipil. I was so taken with the huipil’s pattern, that I ordered a strap and booties, too. I was able to change/customize a ton of details, and get exactly what I wanted. Perfect for travel (when we get to do that again), or when I need to carry extra stuff!
41D8BE1B-9EB3-4097-BB0E-A805BF2B53E9.jpeg