What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

No doubt your pretty new Prada is loving her new life w/ her wonderful owner:happydance::love::coolio::loveeyes::tup:

:hugs: Thank you!
If only I had RdN (the bag whisperer) talents, I could ask Sapphire (my bag's name) whether she is enjoying life with me. But I don't have those talents so I can only tell you that I'm enjoying life with her! :hbeat:

She's a beauty! Enjoy her and whatever mini muffins she saves you!;)

She wanted to eat them all!
But I rescued the mini muffins (and ate one myself). They're only two bite fulls each, so in the January health drive, Mr Dawn and I decided to only eat one each...
4 left... Will be eaten gradually... unless Sapphire the Prada bag gets to them first :giggle:

Yummy, yummy — your beautiful Prada and the mini muffins (I want a mini muffin or two :smile:).

Come join me! Kendie can bring cake pops and I'll provide mini muffins. It will be a bag and muffin party :coolio:

@Iamminda So far, Sapphire is proving perfectly lovely as a new-not-sure-what-I'm-doing-but-wow-I'm-a-Director-and-this-suits-my-image (:facepalm::coolio:) work bag, but she has no magical properties... I think I'll need to carry my HG for a good hair day soon :angel:

are you adopting only bags? or i have a chance??? :angel: LOOOVE the mufins!!!
P.S. and Pradas :biggrin:

I'll adopt you, my friend!!
Hmmmm. You seem to like the muffins better than Sapphire. That either means that the muffins are too good, or that Sapphire isn't interesting enough :graucho:

I.SO.LOVE. your bag collection, @leechiyong !!! Wish I were your little sis so I could raid your bag closet!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:
Thank you! And I totally wouldn't mind. I'd be so happy for them to be getting more use without me actually having to give any up. I mean, other than stashed in a fellow purse lover's closet for long-term borrowing. I just have so many and they need more attention.

She says as she's waiting on two more.

Reactions: pianolize
:hugs: Thank you!
If only I had RdN (the bag whisperer) talents, I could ask Sapphire (my bag's name) whether she is enjoying life with me. But I don't have those talents so I can only tell you that I'm enjoying life with her! :hbeat:

She wanted to eat them all!
But I rescued the mini muffins (and ate one myself). They're only two bite fulls each, so in the January health drive, Mr Dawn and I decided to only eat one each...
4 left... Will be eaten gradually... unless Sapphire the Prada bag gets to them first :giggle:
:roflmfao: My sister calls me the purse whisperer! She started calling me that after I stood at her closet door (where I store some of my handbags when I'm in the city) and said "There's an unhappy bag in this closet because she hasn't been out in the sunshine for a while." :lol: Dillen and I (Dillen is the red Dooney Dillen leather satchel I'm currently carrying) looked at your picture and we feel Sapphire is truly enjoying life with you!:smile:

Taking Mom out for lunch now w/ 1 of my favorites ( Chanel chevron reissue 226)View attachment 3938025

Oh wow, sensory overload here in a good way — love the chevron reissue (swoon), pretty top, gorgeous jacket and yeah for your beautiful new brooch (looks perfect there). Hope you had a wonderful lunch with your Mom.