What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Me too! I love all the colors you mentioned, especially the lavender and yellow!
I was on the hunt for the perfect yellow bag recently and actually gave up after driving all over the place to see bags and feeling like I was Goldilocks where nothing was quite right....too dark, too light, too bright, too green. But once i gave up I think I finally found the perfect yellow bag, it's just going to have to be a future purchase.

I might actually end up with 2 bc i think the next bag I want is another large bag I can use for traveling and it also happens to be pale yellow. This doesn't count as an everyday bag so I still want the other one!

I was on the hunt for the perfect yellow bag recently and actually gave up after driving all over the place to see bags and feeling like I was Goldilocks where nothing was quite right....too dark, too light, too bright, too green. But once i gave up I think I finally found the perfect yellow bag, it's just going to have to be a future purchase.

I might actually end up with 2 bc i think the next bag I want is another large bag I can use for traveling and it also happens to be pale yellow. This doesn't count as an everyday bag so I still want the other one!
Several years ago, before yellow was a thing, I was in search for a yellow bag. I came across one that was a little too green for my liking, but I got it anyway because it was such a good deal, plus I couldn't find anything else.
After the return window closed, I still didn't love the color/style, so I painted it and cut and restyled it. I've used it a couple of times, but now it just collects dust as a reminder not to get anything that I don't love.
I think one day I'll take it apart, sand it down, and upcycle it somehow.

Several years ago, before yellow was a thing, I was in search for a yellow bag. I came across one that was a little too green for my liking, but I got it anyway because it was such a good deal, plus I couldn't find anything else.
After the return window closed, I still didn't love the color/style, so I painted it and cut and restyled it. I've used it a couple of times, but now it just collects dust as a reminder not to get anything that I don't love.
I think one day I'll take it apart, sand it down, and upcycle it somehow.
Do you have a photo? You have piqued my curiosity. I could never imagine painting, sanding, cutting or doing any of that to a bag (or anything)!