What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

View attachment 5742827
And the same to you!

It was my sisters birthday-no green but I gave her a pink Steve Madden toiletries bag an SLG leather card holder and for Mothers Day my Mum a Ted Baker bag which she loved!

Your bag is lovely and very seasonal!
I just carried my overworked Tsako, which will be rested next month!

Very pretty green, that's perfect for spring!

First night out after 10 days of illness. Not a green bag, but she helped celebrate St Patrick’s in style.
View attachment 5742846
Sorry you were sick, and glad you're feeling better.

Amazing green!!:eek::loveeyes:
Thank you, :sunshine:! :flowers:

Lovely shade of pink! :love: Beautiful flowers!

And the same to you!

It was my sisters birthday-no green but I gave her a pink Steve Madden toiletries bag an SLG leather card holder and for Mothers Day my Mum a Ted Baker bag which she loved!

Your bag is lovely and very seasonal!
I just carried my overworked Tsako, which will be rested next month!
Thank you! :flowers: It's fun to carry bags that match the season. Can you give my family tips on gift giving? Please? Pretty please? My birthday is tomorrow, so too late for this year anyway...

Thank you! :flowers: It's fun to carry bags that match the season. Can you give my family tips on gift giving? Please? Pretty please? My birthday is tomorrow, so too late for this year anyway...
Happy birthday for tomorrow !❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It’s very hard-this year I bought a bag and asked for money towards it, but usually that hasn’t worked(my birthday is April)- it might as they feel sorry for me as one of my Siamese cats is very ill..

I hope you have a lovely day!

Reactions: skyqueen and JenJBS
That’s great WE that you are also carrying this green one — hope to see yours :smile:

I'm carrying the same bag but with a different charm!

Thank you Jen :smile:. And Happy Birthday Weekend :party: :smile:

Glad you're feeling better!

Glad you are feeling better K :smile:. Enjoy your night out with your gorgeous bag.

Love love love this one SSSSSSM :smile:. You got pretty greenery in your pic!
Thank you, all. I must have slept a million hours these past several days.

Lovely green bags @Iamminda and @JenJBS! And Happy Birthday, Jenn!