What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

nyeredzi

Jul 8, 2022
Took my Kate Spade Disney dalmatian backpack and matching minnie wallet to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland.

Sorry for the awful picture. It was packed today and I didn't want people to think I'm weird for taking pictures of my bag. Lol.

View attachment 5658757
Kate Spade in general and especially this bag are such a perfect match for Disneyland! I bet it was so fun. How were the rides for the lines? Did you go with young children? If so, how were the lines for the kids rides?

• Love
Reactions: Naminé

Naminé

Hoy!
Sep 3, 2021
Kate Spade in general and especially this bag are such a perfect match for Disneyland! I bet it was so fun. How were the rides for the lines? Did you go with young children? If so, how were the lines for the kids rides?
I should've clarified that I went to the California Adventure park, not Magic Kingdom. And I actually went by myself. It was PAAAACKED today! Like, a lot more crowded than usual thanks to the Thanksgiving day holiday.

The longest wait time for a ride was the Radiator Springs racers, which was a grueling 1 hr, 50 minute wait at around 10:20 am. The other rides I went on had about a 60 minute wait. It was worth the wait though, the ride was very fun.

I unforunately only got to ride it once because by 6:21 pm the wait went down to only 80 minutes. The queue for this ride was ridiculously long so I didn't want to waste anymore time waiting in that line. I strongly recommend going on this first before the others. Otherwise you'll waste time waiting!

For the other kids rides, I went on the Emotional Whirlwind, Jumpin Jellyfish, Zephyr, and Symphony Swings. All of them were incredibly fun and had very short wait times. I highly recommend them!

Switched back into my Saint Laurent Niki bag. I adore this bag even though it’s bigger than what I’ve been using lately…but then I end up moving in and I carry it around for months (filling up said bag- lol). It is really gorgeous and I’ve taken it everywhere…I’m just starting to notice some wear around the edges, but it’s hardly noticeable - you have to look for it. Very happy with the black on black.

DBF8CAF6-2945-4EF9-9787-01148779A5AE.jpeg

BA851385-4EA2-4681-A8CE-023445F69511.jpeg