What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Today called for a backpack. Took the kids to the amusement park, and packed a change of clothes. We rode a tube white water ride and a log ride, and got totally soaked on the latter. It was great, so we rode both twice! My oldest took a pic of me holding my youngest's hand as we headed toward the entrance. Backpack is from Target (didn't know the brand until just now, it's 'Universal Thread', and I've had it for 2 years or so)
backpack_sixflags2.jpg

backpack_sixflags.jpg

The bag was also wet, being filled with our wet clothes, so the evening Target run had me in a Brahmin, Duxbury in Stone Bayard

brahmin_stone_bayard_car.png.jpg

Walmart run this morning.
(@Sunshine mama per your reply in another thread, yes I'm carrying red + white! :lol: )

I'm embracing pink this summer. I've been carrying this bag since July 17th, and the MJ wallet since last Thursday. And I purchased another pink drawstring bag this morning on Amazon. It has outside pockets, which I like. Should arrive Wednesday.
20220815_060840.jpg

Walmart run this morning.
(@Sunshine mama per your reply in another thread, yes I'm carrying red + white! :lol: )

I'm embracing pink this summer. I've been carrying this bag since July 17th, and the MJ wallet since last Thursday. And I purchased another pink drawstring bag this morning on Amazon. It has outside pockets, which I like. Should arrive Wednesday.
View attachment 5590336

Very pretty — glad to hear you are embracing pink (love love love pink). Have a good week, my pink pal :smile: