What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Thanks! It just keeps getting better with use. It must not have been used for a while because when I got it the leather was fairly stiff and dry. A little conditioning and a lot of handling have made this bag very supple and shiny. it's an easy bag to carry and has been on many excursions during the past few months. Also, the leather has this iridescence to it, which I love to look at while I'm out in the sun. I would love to own another H bag in Swift leather.

Thanks! It just keeps getting better with use. It must not have been used for a while because when I got it the leather was fairly stiff and dry. A little conditioning and a lot of handling have made this bag very supple and shiny. it's an easy bag to carry and has been on many excursions during the past few months. Also, the leather has this iridescence to it, which I love to look at while I'm out in the sun. I would love to own another H bag in Swift leather.
I wish I understood H leathers a little better, must do some research!

I wish I understood H leathers a little better, must do some research!
I am a bit obsessive sometimes with research :P. When I was shopping for a Trim, I found a great deal on this bag and then researched all of the different leathers, including this one, in order to inform my decision. Swift is light, known for its saturation, balances matte and shine, is iridescent, and does fairly well in weather (although there are differing opinions on this). It seems that Swift leather (formerly called Gulliver in the older bags) has a following. My next Trim will likely be in Clemence, which a lot of people who own Trims seem to like due to its slouch factor. I haven't found many in Swift.

I am a bit obsessive sometimes with research :P. When I was shopping for a Trim, I found a great deal on this bag and then researched all of the different leathers, including this one, in order to inform my decision. Swift is light, known for its saturation, balances matte and shine, is iridescent, and does fairly well in weather (although there are differing opinions on this). It seems that Swift leather (formerly called Gulliver in the older bags) has a following. My next Trim will likely be in Clemence, which a lot of people who own Trims seem to like due to its slouch factor. I haven't found many in Swift.
I’m thinking of a Massai Cut for my next H but it’ll have to wait for awhile until I can catch up financially!

Reactions: jbags07