What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

You or whoever did an amazing job on this baby
Thanks! I’m surprised at how well it took the dye. (Did it myself). Somehow it managed to end up with a dark streak across the top and I figured that I wouldn’t want to carry it that way so it was worth the risk. It still has that vintage glove tanned leather look & feel, so I consider myself lucky.

Thanks! I’m surprised at how well it took the dye. (Did it myself). Somehow it managed to end up with a dark streak across the top and I figured that I wouldn’t want to carry it that way so it was worth the risk. It still has that vintage glove tanned leather look & feel, so I consider myself lucky.

It looks great and Coach vintage leather is amazing. Again, you did an amazing job!

Those sound like my dream neighbors!

This spring my husband indulged me and we took a trip from Indianapolis to Maine to visit and hold the baby goats at a farm I became obsessed with watching on their webcam. This couldn’t be less purse related, but here I am holding 2 babies.
View attachment 4250491
View attachment 4250492
awww, so sweet! Our city brings in a herd of goats to our parks bc they eat the weeds. Lovely creatures.

Looks great! What dye did you use? Did you wash it first?
Yes, I gave it a bath in the sink with Woolite, but still the dark streak was there so I took the plunge and used Fiebings.

Wow! This is beautiful! Did you write a rehab post? I want to see that and hear how you did it!
I didn’t, I just took the plunge. Dye doesn’t always sit well on all leathers, but somehow I lucked out and the leather is still supple and nice. I replaced the strap with a chain and plan to change it up with my beaded woven one. I’ll share a pic later. Thanks for the compliment!