What handbag designers do you get at bargain prices on ebay?

Kooba, Chloe, and even B. Makowsky. I also bought a Botkier, but I think it wasn't really that much of a bargain at all; it was still less than half off. I think I could've gotten it at a very similar price at some other places elsewhere, but it was so extremely rare that it was only available on Ebay for too long.

I think I can get great prices on any designer bag on Ebay or for that matter Bonanzle...

Esp LV and Gucci really great prices.. I also find that LV goes for a great final price..

I am mostly a Coach person but I find that the prices for Coach are low to begin with and so the prices are not amazing on the resale market... though sometimes you luck out...

I find ebay is great for Coccinelle, Furla and Francesco Biasia handbags. Bags that cost 2-3 hundred pounds but I can get on ebay im lucky for about £50! :biggrin:

What brands have you guys found on ebay?

x

I buy any brand on ebay.. I just read the listing's well and Authenticate everything..

I also buy Bonanzle a lot man tPF'er there that I know... but still get it Authenticated.