What handbag designers do you get at bargain prices on ebay?

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
I love Francesco Biasia and the bags are always great value on ebay, does anyone always go for a particular designer on ebay? Perhaps lesser known ones?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
here is fine, you're asking about bags people like to buy on eBay, not eBay as a topic so much.

NagaJolokia

Living Hard
Nov 25, 2008
In White Noise and on Whitewater
Kooba, Chloe, and even B. Makowsky. I also bought a Botkier, but I think it wasn't really that much of a bargain at all; it was still less than half off. I think I could've gotten it at a very similar price at some other places elsewhere, but it was so extremely rare that it was only available on Ebay for too long.

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
An ever changing life with Steady Love...
I think I can get great prices on any designer bag on Ebay or for that matter Bonanzle...

Esp LV and Gucci really great prices.. I also find that LV goes for a great final price..

I am mostly a Coach person but I find that the prices for Coach are low to begin with and so the prices are not amazing on the resale market... though sometimes you luck out...

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Well, just about any bag I might be interested in ... if I keep an eye out, I'll find it on the 'Bay fairly quickly. It's amazing.

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
I find ebay is great for Coccinelle, Furla and Francesco Biasia handbags. Bags that cost 2-3 hundred pounds but I can get on ebay im lucky for about £50! :biggrin:

What brands have you guys found on ebay?

x

bagstobuy

Aug 12, 2009
I have bought a Marc Jacobs venetia, A few Cole Haan bags, A Foley Corrina and a couple of Linea pelle bags. the MJ and FC were pre owned..the others were NWT.