What hand lotion/cream do you recommend?

my hands are super dry and gets cracked and irritated in the winter.

they are also really sensitive, so I try to stay away from fragrance, etc.

I use Eucerin Creme. it's really thick and recommended by my dermatologist. it feels greasy for a while, then soaks in. I usually just put on the back of my hands.

I use Molton Brown products. My current bottle at the office is White Mulburry which has a really fresh smell but I'm also partial to the Naran Ji, which has a citrussy smell.

The soap they use is just terrible, it feels like you washed your hand with dishwashing liquid :cry:

l'occitaine shea butter and ahava dermud hand creams work really really well. on our unit, we have to use the surgical scrub stuff before we start work and then i use it again before i go home just because i don't want to bring any nasty germs home. my hands are horrible after working 3 or 4 days straight.

SuzyZ said:
L'occitane - works great, absorbs beautifully, not greasy.

Oh, I forgot about that! L'Occitane products in general are really nice.

I forgot to add that I think for really dry hands, unscented lotions are the way to go.

My son has very dry hands, and delicate skin where he had a skin graft. We just tried Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion, and I was suprised at how well it works. What I really liked about it, was it wasn't greasy and it stays on for a long time. Even after you wash your hands.

I use Clinique stop signs I think. It's great and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy.
I've tried Clarins but it feels sticky :evil: I hate being stuck with a product I don't like.

I agree with Melissa71 - we just tried Gold Bond on a whim after years of trying a variety of moisturizers and lotions. It's fantastic! Soft supple hands with no greasy feeling, no scent either.

I wash my hands 100's of times a day. I use olive oil straight from the bottle! When we lived in London my manicurist used it so I figure if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.

pdonnadurk said:
I wash my hands 100's of times a day. I use olive oil straight from the bottle! When we lived in London my manicurist used it so I figure if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.

wow...that's interesting, I wouldn't want greasy hands though...I've tried baby oil before