What hand lotion/cream do you recommend?

jenna

*flower power*
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
my hands are super dry and gets cracked and irritated in the winter.

they are also really sensitive, so I try to stay away from fragrance, etc.

I use Eucerin Creme. it's really thick and recommended by my dermatologist. it feels greasy for a while, then soaks in. I usually just put on the back of my hands.

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I use Molton Brown products. My current bottle at the office is White Mulburry which has a really fresh smell but I'm also partial to the Naran Ji, which has a citrussy smell.

The soap they use is just terrible, it feels like you washed your hand with dishwashing liquid :cry:

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
l'occitaine shea butter and ahava dermud hand creams work really really well. on our unit, we have to use the surgical scrub stuff before we start work and then i use it again before i go home just because i don't want to bring any nasty germs home. my hands are horrible after working 3 or 4 days straight.

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006

Melissa71

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
My son has very dry hands, and delicate skin where he had a skin graft. We just tried Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion, and I was suprised at how well it works. What I really liked about it, was it wasn't greasy and it stays on for a long time. Even after you wash your hands.

boudoir

*leather sniffer*
O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
I use Clinique stop signs I think. It's great and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy.
I've tried Clarins but it feels sticky :evil: I hate being stuck with a product I don't like.

ajamesgrly

~Jamie~
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
pdonnadurk said:
I wash my hands 100's of times a day. I use olive oil straight from the bottle! When we lived in London my manicurist used it so I figure if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.

wow...that's interesting, I wouldn't want greasy hands though...I've tried baby oil before