What Haircut(s) Would Look Cool On Me?

Daniel_Kemp

Going After A Dream.
Jan 15, 2009
Hi.

I'm going shopping with my cousin tomorrow. She cancelled last time, so this time she said she would pay for a haircut for me.

I don't really know what haircut(s) would look cool on me and I don't want her to just tell me what haircut to get. I want to know other people's ideas of what haircut(s) would look cool on me.

Here is a picture of what my hair is like right now -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/medium/DSC02825.JPG

So what haircut(s) do you think would look cool on me?

Thank you in advance.

Daniel Kemp

I think your current hair looks nice!

What about highlighting. You can choose black base since you are thinking of dying black (highlighting will not be so drastic a change compared to dying it all black).

Or leaving the current as base and streaking on red?

I think keeping part of the do in your current colour is good (either as base or highlights) is good cos then your eyebrows colour will not look too different from your hair colour. What do you think?

Here are a few options, some would look better if you were to flat iron your hair..
david-cook-hairstyle3.jpg

Ashton.jpg

blake13104962.jpg

haha you're on the bb.com forums as well? i read them a lot. for great advice AND entertainment. i NEVER expected a guy from bb.com to also be a part of the purseforum. go you!! :tup:

i think what would look good on you is what brad pitt and tom cruise have lately...

short on the sides, long on the top:

2mq1fn8.jpg

I agree with cropped on the sides and back and longish on top. If you keep the top long enough you can still play with it. Personally I prefer wax to mousse - gives you more style flexibility IMHO

I actually really like the look you have now. It suits you.

If you want a change I'd say get some minimal highlights and low-lights to define the shape and texture of your hair.

Maybe pick up a flat iron and wax of some sort and play around with your length. You can probably find hairstyle tutorials on youtube.