What H items do you own that you have never worn out of the house?

;)I was wondering if you would pipe in here, Ranag! For you to use all your treasures, you would have to change clothes and accessories several times a day, and sprout a few new arms! BUT...PLEEEEASE don't stop building your exquisite collection! My weekends would be so very dull without your reveals and modeling pics!:heart:

I have too many items that I have never gotten around to using yet - but I plan to eventually! lol! :shame:

Just wondering, for those with large collections, do you ever get into a rut where you just get too, er, lazy to change out of what you are currently wearing/carrying and let some thing go unworn that way?

Or is it more of a lifestyle that doesn't actually fit what you've bought?

I have several scarves that are still sitting unused in their boxes, a birkin, and black kelly long wallet. I plan on using them eventually...just haven't gotten around to it.

Unfortunately a few things are just sitting in the closet, yet unworn by me, a 35 birkin, a 30 birkin, a 28 kelly, a gm cashmere, a CDC belt, a cashmere stole and vintage 70cm scarf. I think that is it ....but I could have missed something.
There are also oodles of shoes and clothes that are unworn as of yet as well.
I obviously have to stop buying things!

(There were many, many silk scarves but I did come to grips with the fact that I am not a scarf girl so they were sold!)

Haven't used my Orange Lindy yet. But I looooove my Lindy and I will use her soon.

Furthermore, I haven't used my purple cashmere shawl (looooove it tooo).

And I have one 'way to bright green' silk scarf that I have never used. And I do not intend to use this scarf. Brrrr.

I still have TONES of Hermes RTW clothings that I haven't worn yet...waiting for right occasions to wear them! (also, I should slow down keep buying them:sweatdrop:....but I am so addited to them though...:heart:)