What goes with red heels?

orihime

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Hi ladies,

Just bought a pair of these red wedges (on sale!!) and I`m trying to plan an outfit to wear to go out clubbing. What would go with these shoes?

I was thinking maybe a black top/black skirt and perhaps some red accessories? (thick bracelet/bohemian bead necklace)

Would wearing a red top/bottom be too much red?

SINFULLREDPATENT.jpg

I say a black dress with either a red belt or a red bangle on your wrist. Not both! The skirt of the dress should flow and "float" the eyes down to the shoes, which are lovely.

Personally, I don't wear black with anything except black, I feel that black cheapens colours.
I am also a fan of red though!:biggrin: So I would say go head to toe in red!but easy on the accessories! just the shoes, a fabulous red dress & maybe a small clutch :biggrin:

Just my opinion :flowers:

i agree with white on the bottom, but instead of pants, how about white short shorts? they'll look summer perfect and if your legs are even slightly tanned, they'll elongate and be sexy at the same time.

for top, i'd either go with a tube top or halter top. it should be long enough to cover top of short shorts. here are some pics from shopbop for ideas...

Attachments

• ellam1040014459_201x396.jpg
    ellam1040014459_201x396.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 3,549
  • susan1036510110_94x185.jpg
    susan1036510110_94x185.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 3,427
daffie said:
I just bought Red Heels at Aldo & I wear it with any outfit that doesn't have red in it. Then I wear red accessories =)

Oooo what shoes did you get ?
I want to get these ones...

Attachments

• red shoes .jpg
    red shoes .jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3,904
Very stylish, Great find!!

orihime said:
Hi ladies,

Just bought a pair of these red wedges (on sale!!) and I`m trying to plan an outfit to wear to go out clubbing. What would go with these shoes?

I was thinking maybe a black top/black skirt and perhaps some red accessories? (thick bracelet/bohemian bead necklace)

Would wearing a red top/bottom be too much red?

SINFULLREDPATENT.jpg

everyone has great ideas for outfits! :love:
i`m going to try out the white/red idea! sounds soo cute!

i tried out the all black + silver accessories with one red accessory + red heels last night ;) i loved it but my feet were crying after 1 night of dancin` in those red shoes :crybaby:but had to act like I was perfectly fine b`cuz.. gotta suffer for beauty :supacool::supacool: