What goes on in the H stockroom?

oneone4

Jun 3, 2022
Haven't seen any threads on this... does anyone know what goes on when SAs go in the stockroom? Such a mystery!
  • How big is this stockroom? Must be huge to accomodate everything in some semblence of order.
  • Are the bags sorted by model? Like, one stack of B/Ks here, one stack of evelyns here, etc? If so, shouldn't it be super easy to tell whether they have stock or not? Why do the SAs sometimes take so long?
  • How often is is that the bag I want is being offered to another client who doesn't take it, so I lost out because my desired bag wasn't in the stack when my SA went in?
  • How are non-quota bags held for customers (if at all)?
  • Is there a seating area for SAs to rest for a minute before coming out to say "sorry, no stock today"?
So many mysteries!

They.....are different in every store.

Most of 'em in bigger boutiques have stretch wrappers (shrink-wrap machines), so just because you see the plastic come off does not mean the bag came straight from the atelier.

I'm guessing there's a poster by the door listing a few hundred ways to say "no", for when one has lost inspiration in one's workday....

There's a portal in each stockroom that's connected to an orange planet in another solar system. There, B and K grows on trees and can only be harvested several times of years. Robots then take these harvested bags and chucks them through the portal randomly.
Are you and @sf_newyorker related? You both are so creative!! LOVE IT. Please keep them coming! :loveeyes: Thank you!