What goes best with Wine?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A wine color coach wallet that is :P I have FINALLY settled on getting the Bleeker leather check book wallet in wine. I figured that it would be the best match to go with ALL of my Coach bags! Now I just need a skinny and possibly a capacity as well. If anyone can think of any other little goody I may need to add to go with it PLEASE let me know! :yes: I already have a large black siggy zip around wallet for a switch out every now and then as well as a chocolate siggy turnlock wristlet. I want to keep them, but just want one general set that I can use with all of my bags without switching out. I HATE doing the wallet switch just to use a different purse. :tdown:

2. cheeeeese!

actually, i think your choices are enough. Unless you find a charm or scarf your like . . .

3. Ah man, you beat me to it. LOL

4. I think tattersal not the one with the hot pink trim but the first one that came out or anything teal/turquise would go well. Also beige tan/camel and chocolate.

5. Haha @ the cheese comment!

6. ^high five!!:lol:

7. That was the first thing I thought of too!

man, I'm hungry:lol:

8. ya, we need that muscle building protein to carry our bags!