what gifts did santa bring this christmas?

i got a barneys and shopbop gift cards from my friends, a violet bbag from my parents, and a puppy from my boyfriend. i would like to get some mj bags from the sales going on right now as an xmas present to myself, but there isn't anything that i would be willing to call around and search for. i am keeping an eye out for a cognac alyona though and i'm going to make the rounds at the department stores this weekend to see if there are any bags left. hopefully, i'll find a little stam or an ines too.

This is hilarious! The strap looks like it might be pretty long... If you wear it across your body, have you're priciest handbag on your arm, and a a pair of super fabulous shoes on your feet people might think it is all the latest rage! :roflmfao:

:roflmfao: Ok this made me holler. Please take a pic if you decide to strap it on cooper1.

i got a barneys and shopbop gift cards from my friends, a violet bbag from my parents, and a puppy from my boyfriend. i would like to get some mj bags from the sales going on right now as an xmas present to myself, but there isn't anything that i would be willing to call around and search for. i am keeping an eye out for a cognac alyona though and i'm going to make the rounds at the department stores this weekend to see if there are any bags left. hopefully, i'll find a little stam or an ines too.

aw a puppy :smile: how sweet! what breed?

.........................i would like to get some mj bags from the sales going on right now as an xmas present to myself, but there isn't anything that i would be willing to call around and search for. i am keeping an eye out for a cognac alyona ....................

tadpole - did you get the Cognac Alyona from The Purse Store? I'm pretty sure that's where I saw it on sale (I posted it a few days ago - there were 2 places it was on sale. one black and one cognac)

PHOTOS OF YOUR NEW FURBABY!!!! :love:

aw a puppy :smile: how sweet! what breed?

a beagle! i named it humphrey bogart or just humphrey for short. he's adorable and fits in my coat pockets! i'll post pictures soon.

luvpurses, i was watching the cognac alyona at the purse store, but didn't end up getting it since the sale price wasn't all that great. still hoping that i can score a return from eluxury or bloomingdales.

^^A Beagle? Like Snoopy?! AWWWW! Can't wait to see pics Kim!!!

And it was actually iluvmybags that posted about the Cognac Alyona. :P Although I'll happily take credit if you want me to. LOL! :lol:

^ haha! i got a little mixed up. i knew it was someone whose sn was about loving bags.

yeah, i got myself a little snoopy. this is my second beagle. i have a nine year old one named linus. he lives with my parents upstate though. they're such sweet, happy, friendly dogs. he's a handful because he's in his mischievous stage and not house trained, but he's so adorable it's difficult to be angry or annoyed with him.

It sounds like everyone received wonderful holiday presents!!!

I can't wait to see pictures of Humphrey too! What a great name for a beagle!

We didn't go too crazy for Christmas this year since we were in Costa Rica for 10 days and got back on the 17th. We celebrated our 5-year anniversary there but sort of built in Christmas too.

But my husband bought me a beautiful handmade silver ring in CR, Miss Dior Cherie perfume, and as a 'family' gift, we bought ourselves a treadmill! I'm very excited for it to arrive on Thursday!

I bought myself a few little Christmas presents...the cucumber and olive zip clutches, and a bright blue hobo from MJ....all for AMAZING prices. All three pieces cost less than retail for ONE zip clutch.

And tomorrow is NYE...where did 2007 go?!?!?!?