What followed me home from Vegas...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i had no intention of buying a bag in Vegas, but when I saw this, I had to have it :smile: my bf, who doesn't like bbags, even likes it alot. anyways, here she is, a raisin city w/ gsh.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i know many of you don't like veiny leather, but i must say I like the texture a lot. it gives it something... extra.

2. Nice bag, fantastic dress

3. Beautiful bag, hot dress!

4. Love your yummy Raisin! OMG! Lovin your dress!

5. How could you resist those darn gorgeous Raisin GSH city!!! :biggrin: congrats!!

6. Gorgeous Raisin. Many congrats.

7. Congrats on a lovely bag, you look gorgeous!

8. I'd LOVE to have something in that colour too (or eggplant...anything purple) in City or Day! You look gorgeous! Love the body hugging dress!

9. :woohoo: looking good in that amazing dress with that gorgeous bag! Enjoy it!

10. Beautiful! Love it!

11. I can't figure out which I like more, your raisin city or your dress... both are absolutely gorgeous on you. Congrats.

12. I LOVE the veiny leather! I think it looks GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATS!!! WOW..so pretty! ENJOY that beauty.:yes:

13. I love everything - the dress, bag, and veiny (more like textured versus white veins) leather!

14. gorgeous outfit!!!congrats on your new :graucho:raisin

15. Gorgeous!!!!