What fits on the mahina d-ring?

BankOnIt

Jan 3, 2009
NYC
I always clip my pochette accessories onto the d-rings in my bags to use as an extra pocket and keep things better organized. Unfortunately, I happened to find out the hard way that the d-ring on the Mahina line is thicker than on the other bags (my pochette got stuck). I'm planning to take it into the store to have them try to unstick it.

Question is - are there any other pochettes or similar items with larger hooks that fit on the bigger mahina rings? I think it's kind of odd that they'd change d-ring sizes on some bags knowing that a lot of us clip pochettes, change pockets, etc. on there...

Thanks!

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
I too found out the hard way that I could not clip my pochette on the mahina D ring. the clips like ones found on the vernis cles work.

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
Or you could attach the pochette to the d ring by using the LV Bolt Key Holder (aka pochette extender).

BankOnIt

Jan 3, 2009
NYC
Or you could attach the pochette to the d ring by using the LV Bolt Key Holder (aka pochette extender).
Thanks for the suggestion! I went to the boutique last night and picked one up - works great! :biggrin: The SA also managed to get my pochette un-stuck.