what fits inside a lexington?

I was interested in buying the Lexington at my local LV Boutique but when I saw how little it was .... I had a change of heart. :crybaby:

I think I would probably only be able to fit a small wallet, thin cellphone, lipstick and keys inside. :yes:

It is great for a "going out with the girls" night but as for an everyday bag ... not for me. :shrugs:

yeah.. its really really pretty and elegant but i don't think my things would fit inside :sad:. i really want something pomme so i finally decided to get an agenda tonight :biggrin: i've been thinking about the pomme day and night so finally i'll be able to sleep tonight :biggrin:

Congrats on the agenda! It's much more useful than a Lexington..don't get me wrong, I LOVE mine but it barely ever gets used unless I'm just going out at night or for a short trip.

I thought this bag was going to be super small in comparison to my other pochettes, and though smaller I still love to use it and can fit everything I need.....To me it's really more of a "pretty" bag so it's not one that I use on a daily basis but if I'm going out @ night or doing a little something special during the day I use it and love it.

Attachments

• 0922061621.jpg
    0922061621.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 103
  • 0922061619.jpg
    0922061619.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 103
I bought a pomme lexington and love it! But I don't use it often. I use a cles as a wallet. I put in my cell, lip balm, lip stick, and maybe a few tissues. It's so yummy looking and I never see anyone with them. It is rather impractical, but if you think you'll use it, get it!

Congrats on the pomme agenda, BTW.