What fits in your new mini (A65055)?

agentemily007

Oct 6, 2011
I am desperately searching for this bag in black caviar, but while I wait for it, I want to know what it can hold! If you have one, what fits in it? My go to wallet is the LV zippy compact, which makes me feel like I might not have much room. Pics anyone?

Thanks for pulling the pictures from the mini thread!

I carry the zippy coin purse around in my mini too (perfect purse!) with the zippy you can also fit, a lipgloss, an iPhone, a set of car keys and some mints :yes:

I use the compact zippy, which is slightly bigger (more rectangular--I think it's 6") than the zippy coin purse, but I think the new size of the mini will be perfect! When I look at the pictures of the mini mini, it's definitely a little bigger without much more cost.

Thanks for pulling the pictures from the mini thread!

I use the compact zippy, which is slightly bigger (more rectangular--I think it's 6") than the zippy coin purse, but I think the new size of the mini will be perfect! When I look at the pictures of the mini mini, it's definitely a little bigger without much more cost.

yes I think the mini mini is sooo cute, but it really doesn't carry much to make it useful for daytime too. The reg mini really can be used during the day too :yes:

I called vegas store, i think the one in wynn, they currently have a black caviar available

I am desperately searching for this bag in black caviar, but while I wait for it, I want to know what it can hold! If you have one, what fits in it? My go to wallet is the LV zippy compact, which makes me feel like I might not have much room. Pics anyone?

My wallet , phone (it's Blackberry Because i use my iphone to take this photo ^_^ ) ,chanel powder case and Lip Gloss

IMG_2037-1.jpg

IMG_2038-1.jpg