What fits in your Mona Lethal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am on the prowl for a cross body bag in a fabulous color (lagoon, watermelon, raspberry maybe?) for summer. I like the Mona Lethal and the upcoming Something Unordinary, but how much can you cram into it?

I need to fit a medium size wallet, sunglasses, cell phone, keys, small make up pouch, larger pouch with diapers (for son not me) and wipes, a small toy, and maybe a bottle. Would a Mona Lethal work or should I look at one of the bags with a regular shoulder strap and a c/b strap?

What fits in your ML?

2. lol, yeah, I've looked at it 3 times today.

3. haha!

4. I have a Mona lethal in garnet and I think it could fit everything you mentioned except the diaper pouch. while the legth is generous, there's not a lot of width to the bag.

5. ^ Thanks! That is what I was worried about...:s Hopefully I'll find something a little bigger when the new bags hit the stores.