What fits in your continental wallet? Iphone?

Gabs

Jan 15, 2012
Norway
I don't have a ton of cards, and rarely save any receipts in my wallet. Not big on coins, either! So.. Will I be able to fit my Iphone (4) in the continental wallet, and maybe a couple of keys on a small keyring? And still get the poppers closed up?

Say yes, please :biggrin:

Baginuse

Jun 13, 2012
Too far from an outlet :(
Hi, I removed my stash of receipt and and fitted my Iphone 4 in without any problem at all, it was easy to close it. However I have no idea how large your keyring is so sorry I can't try that out. :smile: If the keys are flat then I dont think it would be any problem, as the Iphone is quite small and theere is space left under so I guess you could place your keys in the zippered section? If you understand how I mean, sounded quite weird.
Do you have the opportunty to go to a shop and try it out, that would of course be the best? :biggrin:

Gabs

Jan 15, 2012
Norway
Thank you Baginuse! :smile: Yes my keys are quite flat, so I guess I'll give it a try. The phone is the essential "must-fit" for me, so now I know it does! Unfortunately there are no stores with Mulberrys in them where I live..