What fits in the Pochette NM?

TazHawk

O.G.
Apr 30, 2011
I am planning to get the pochette NM but I want to know if the following items will fit: mini pochette (stuffed with miscellaneous items), iPhone 4 (with case), and a Cles. I was also wondering if the pochette can zip if I put the iPhone and Cles vertically and on top of each other. I would really appreciate if anyone can post photos. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the photo! It really helps! It's great to know they all fit. Is your mini pochette full or empty? I'm wondering whether the pochette will zip if the mini pochette is full, especially since the iPhone is there right next to it.

Thank you so much for the photo! It really helps! It's great to know they all fit. Is your mini pochette full or empty? I'm wondering whether the pochette will zip if the mini pochette is full, especially since the iPhone is there right next to it.

You're welcome! My mini pochette is full of misc. items - not stuffed, though. I don't like to warp the zipper and canvas. Also, my phone is the 5.

Not much in my opinion because I don't like to stuff my Pochette to the point where the canvas at the top is slightly curved. It fits my Emp Zippy Coin purse, my Epi 6-key holder, iphone 5, my MC cles and other flat items but I won't fit any more items than that in mine. (it's a shame because I always carry a pocket-size hand sanitizer from the Body Shop with me but it's not small enough for my Pochette NM)

PS Sorry to go off topic but I think the Favorite MM might be a better size for all essential items? Obviously, it depends on the person.

Thank you so much everyone! It was really helpful. The Favorite MM is a beautiful bag but I prefer the zip top closure Over the magnetic closure. I already have the Eva clutch but I just need a tad bit more space, so I thought maybe the Pochette will work.

In my Epi pochette nm in piment I like to carry my marie-lou in piment, a mini (smallest they make) purell bottle, mini advil bottle, and the monogram key cles fits vertically (just like in the picture above)

The pochette nm can fit quite a bit, just remember to play around with your items placement inside as I found that was the key to fitting the most items in it ;)

As for the hand sanitizer commenter: I would never leave home without one of the small bottles, but didn't want them taking up unnecessary space in my pochette's so I now replaced the bottle with Wet ones wipes (tiny pocket sized one) and problem solved!

The pochette nm can fit quite a bit, just remember to play around with your items placement inside as I found that was the key to fitting the most items in it ;)

As for the hand sanitizer commenter: I would never leave home without one of the small bottles, but didn't want them taking up unnecessary space in my pochette's so I now replaced the bottle with Wet ones wipes (tiny pocket sized one) and problem solved!

Haha never thought of Wet Once wipes! What a great idea! Thanks!!!