What fits in a nano belt bag?

I was torn between micro and nano. I wanted so much to like the nano that I tried it at least 10 times in the past few months. It is lighter then the micro. But every time I liked the micro much more. I just don’t like the look of the nano. I also think that the belt bag looks better in a larger size. So I got the micro in grey.

Thanks for your reply! If you don't mind me asking, how are you liking the grey? Is it easy to match with other neutrals like black and tan?

I have it in the light taupe color! It is really a stunning color. It leans warm but isn't too warm, and the antiqued gold hardware complements it perfectly. In different lights it also looks slightly different; on a gray day, it looks a bit darker/deeper, and on a sunny day, it looks summery and light.

The color is also surprisingly easy to keep clean. I've found random marks on it (ink, something gray/whiteish) and a light rub with a paper towel and water was enough to get those off. I have had no issues with denim dye transfer on it, either, but I do tend to carry it on my arm rather than crossbody so that's less of an issue for me. However, the top handle is turning just a bit darker than the rest of the bag, which I think is because I wear hand/body creams and carry it by the handle often.

Thanks for your thoughts! I'm glad to hear that it's easy to clean, I would hate to stain such a beautiful bag. I like the grey, black, and light taupe colors a lot. Not sure if I am a grey bag person, although I love it on others, so I'm probably going to pick between black and light taupe.

Thanks for your reply! If you don't mind me asking, how are you liking the grey? Is it easy to match with other neutrals like black and tan?

Grey is my favorite color. I do wear a lot of grey, black, dark blue, olive green, white and it matches perfectly. I don’t wear anything in tan, but I do have a phantom cabas in taupe and it matches my grey and black clothes.

Hi
Can you compare the size for LV alma BB and Nano belt?
Are they the same?
Because of the shape on the top of the Alma BB I can say, that the Nano holds more than Alma BB. The Nano Belt holds pretty much, the Alma BB can be filled on the bottom, but you have to play a little bit of Tetris on the top if the bag should look like new for a long time. When you overstuff the Alma BB the zipper makes waves or you get bumps from the inside. Does that help a little? I'm have a rough time on my master degree and have no time for another video for the next 3 weeks.

Because of the shape on the top of the Alma BB I can say, that the Nano holds more than Alma BB. The Nano Belt holds pretty much, the Alma BB can be filled on the bottom, but you have to play a little bit of Tetris on the top if the bag should look like new for a long time. When you overstuff the Alma BB the zipper makes waves or you get bumps from the inside. Does that help a little? I'm have a rough time on my master degree and have no time for another video for the next 3 weeks.

Hi Nivahra,
Thank you for your reply..
I have been watching your video non stop ( nano belt, nano luggage and the comparison between these 2) before purchasing my nano belt.
Can't believe you are here on this forum too.. I'm a fan!!!
Oh and you also have the lv lv alma in bb and pm!! i also have that bag charm same as yours on your pm alma.. but my alma pm is in indigo..
Anyway, i have just received my nano belt.. and when i received the bag i was shocked to see the bag was smaller in real life.. i felt that the bag looks bigger on youtube.. when i put the nano belt and lv alma bb side by side, it looks very similar in size...do you think so? and yes, nano belt definitely fit a little bit more..

i did a video on my new bag and comparison too
https://youtu.be/YoaizdAdlVQ

Reactions: veevee1

Oh and all the best with your Master Degree!!

Reactions: Nivahra
I am strongly considering a gray belt bag as my next purchase, but keep getting stuck between the nano and the micro! i like the look of the nano better, but does the nano truly fit a full sized wallet? i currently have a full-sized michael kors wallet, but plan to switch to an LV brazza men's wallet, which is pretty large

I am strongly considering a gray belt bag as my next purchase, but keep getting stuck between the nano and the micro! i like the look of the nano better, but does the nano truly fit a full sized wallet? i currently have a full-sized michael kors wallet, but plan to switch to an LV brazza men's wallet, which is pretty large

hi
i did a video on the nano belt bag. it can fit my full size chanel wallet.

Reactions: *Jenn*