What fits in a Karo PM!

Thank you everyone for this great thread and especially for the wonderful pictures. I had been wondering about this style for some time, but everyone's imput really helped me. I finally got done to Hermes today for the first time inawhile and finally remembered to ask about the Karos. I was so inspired that I ended up buying 2 Karo GM, one in orange chevre and a violet chevre (unfortunately not the stunning Rouge VIF!)!They were both such great colors that I couldn't decide between them, so I got both and may give one to a friend or use both......they are great useful pieces!!

Thanks shoes!! I actually went shopping for my best friend's B-Day and ended up buying myself these 2 Karos and a collier de chien bracelet, :lol:, as well !!!
I just LOVE these 2 colors. I have a bearn in violet, so one was perfect for matching that piece. And then, I have been lusting over something in orange for awhile now and without being able to get a Birkin asap, the other Karo just hit the spot, :heart: ! I had never before seen orange in chevre mysore and it is so perfect and makes me glad that I stuck to my guns and turned down an Orange Epsom 35cm a few weeks ago. Although I am heavy into Orange, :smile: , I have to have just the right leather or I know that i will regret it later, so the Karos are perfect and I plan to use them as clutches if possible.

Hi everyone!
As promised, my Etoupe GM Karo in Mysore.

Am I the first person in sleep wear here:yahoo: ?!

Peko, congrats on your Karo!!! I love it! Thanks for the pics. Lol, don't worry, you look just fine, sleepwear and all. Actually, if you didn't mention it, I wouldn't have thought it!:roflmfao: Hmm, this etoupe colour has me a little curious. Your pics shows it as a little brownish. I saw a 35 birkin being carried by a lady in the City and I'm pretty sure hers was etoupe, only it looked grey to me. Or perhaps I saw another colour??

Thank you everyone for this great thread and especially for the wonderful pictures. I had been wondering about this style for some time, but everyone's imput really helped me. I finally got done to Hermes today for the first time inawhile and finally remembered to ask about the Karos. I was so inspired that I ended up buying 2 Karo GM, one in orange chevre and a violet chevre (unfortunately not the stunning Rouge VIF!)!They were both such great colors that I couldn't decide between them, so I got both and may give one to a friend or use both......they are great useful pieces!!

Wow, great buying! Can't decide on colour so get both?? Lol! I like your style!:graucho: Congrats, Sarah! Any chance you could post pics for us to drool over?:roflmfao:

Quick question for all Karo clutch owners:

Do you have to press down hard to close the 2 snap buttons? TIA! :flowers:

gigi, not really. i guess if you don't have anything inside the karo, it can be a little wobbly.

for those interested, there is a vert anis karo PM in the houston store. i grabbed the PM a couple of weeks ago......:shame:

gigi, not really. i guess if you don't have anything inside the karo, it can be a little wobbly.

for those interested, there is a vert anis karo PM in the houston store. i grabbed the PM a couple of weeks ago......:shame:

i apologize, i meant i got the GM not the PM karo.

No worries, Peko:smile:

So, would you say etoupe's true colour is more grey or brown? Or is it a bit of both, like a brown-grey?

Hi Sue,
I have seen an etoupe Birkin IRL earlier this week - a japanese lady was carrying her 30cm etoupe Birkin. To me (unless I am so hopelessly colour blind), it's greyish. I liken it to elephant skin colour. ;)