What Fit in My Flat Clutch and Envelope Clutch?

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
I recently got a Noix GSH FC and a Sanguine GSH EC. Love both of them and they will both serve casual and dressy needs. Many people, like myself, may have never seen either IRL or may have only seen a clutch in a case but haven't touched one. Another TPFr asked me to fill my clutches with stuff to see how they felt and looked because we seem to always see these clutches when they look virtually empty.

So, I filled the clutches with my bare essentials for either casual or dressy use.

The FC could better handle bulky items and retain a better shape. My fat everyday wallet and my Hello Kitty mini makeup case fit in the main compartment. I put my Blackberry in the front zip pocket. Keys went into the inner zip pocket. The FC felt comfy and looked great...not fat or distorted.

The EC can't handle as much bulk b/c of the shorter height and the front flap. I would not use my everyday wallet. I would switch to my mini-wallet and just have my ID, cash, and a credit card. I took my balm and gloss out of my Hello Kitty mini makeup b/c it just wouldn't fit. I fit my keys and Blackberry. All these items went into the 2 primary compartments. The 3rd and 4th compartments may be to just hold show tix or something very flat or small. The EC felt good with the items in the photo below, however, I would pare it down to keep the clutch slimmer.

5697173268_9c30c7526c_z.jpg

5696598015_88e8a533ec_z.jpg

5696599781_a0616118ed_z.jpg

5697175034_8386a39745_z.jpg

5696598821_ab29af4f51_z.jpg

5697174248_09cc0f2a07_z.jpg

This is very helpfull - thanks for sharing! Btw, both clutches looks good on you! :smile:

Thank you! I'm glad it was helpful. I know I was really wondering what I would be able to fit into a Bal clutch, especially since I'd never seen the FC and I only saw an EC in a case but never even touched one.

I know we already have a What is your Bbag Thread, but I wanted to show what I was able to fit into these little Bals. Hope others will post what they can fit into their clutches too.

Last edited:
Sun- this thread and your detailed descriptions are so helpful! It's also extremely useful to see what exactly each of the clutches looks like with stuff inside of it.

I can't believe Bal stopped making the Flat Clutch, or that it took me until today to realize how necessary it is for me to have one. It's the perfect, edgy, casual bag to take for a day or night out to dinner/movie/etc...

You really do have the perfect complete clutch collection now. One neutral, one color. One casual, one dressy.

Where did you find the noix flat clutch? I already have a flat clutch, I think I need a second one.

Amee: I got it from the Bal boutique at Caesars LV. They had it in the store! I still can't believe my luck. It is such a great neutral. I can pretty much wear it with anything in my closet.

Thanks Riry! I really feel like these two will serve all my needs.

Last edited:
Amee: I got it from the Bal boutique at Caesars LV. They had it in the store! I still can't believe my luck. It is such a great neutral. I can pretty much wear it with anything in my closet.

Thanks Riry! I really feel like these two will serve all my needs.

Thank you.

Both of your clutches are beautiful. You will enjoy using them both.

Congrats! Your photos are super helpful to see what can all fit into these clutches. I really like the FC ... do they really not make them any longer? Too bad!

:yes: Good pics!! I used my raisin GSH EC last night.....but as I was pondering what to wear I realised I really do need a black Clutch as well.....(RH or GSH I'm not too sure)....so my Ciel GSH Clutch sold this morning!