What finger to wear Cartier Trinity Ring?

Jul 18, 2007
Hi ladies.
1. I purchased the thin Cartier Trinity ring, but have not worn it yet. The size I got was for the ring finger on my right hand. I was interested in getting it for my middle finger but they didn't have my size at the time and I wanted to get it before the price increase. I'm still within my 30 day exchange. Do you think the ring looks better on the ring finger or the middle finger? Please let me know your thoughts. TIA

2. I have also considered exchanging it for the thin LOVE ring. Which ring is more classic Cartier? Trinity or Love ring

Trinity for me. I also prefer it ring finger but if you don't intend it to appear as a wedding or commitment ring exchange for the size you need for your middle finger

I cant choose between Trinity and Love, I love both collections equally (I own the thin Love band though). I always prefer to wear my rings on my ring finger.

I just purchased a Cartier Trinity ring from an estate sale. Once I receive it, I plan to wear it on the middle finger of my right hand. I feel that the piece would be "balanced" there, as it's essentially three rings and I'd like it to be the focal point!

In my opinion, the Trinity ring is more classic Cartier than the Love ring. The Trinity ring is a Cartier staple! The Love bracelet is a Cartier staple! But the Love ring hasn't reached that iconic point yet, in my opinion. When you say "Cartier" and "Love" I think of the bracelet, not the ring. However, when you say "Cartier" and "Trinity", the ring pops into my head.

I have the classic Trinity ring and wear it on the ring finger of my right hand. Personally I don't like wearing rings on my middle finger as it is chunkier than my other fingers and I think having a ring on it draws attention to that fact.

I also have the thin Love ring in rose gold and absolutely love it. I couldn't possibly choose between them! I think they are both lovely in their own way. The Trinity ring is possibly more versatile as it can help to tie in wearing different metal colours, so if it is a choice between the Trinity and the Love I would probably opt for a Trinity.

I have both the Trinity and thr Love wedding band. I got the Trinity first and think it's much more classic and a great piece to start a Cartier collectiob with. I wear it as a right hand ring as I don't like to wear rings on my middle fingers.

I think the trinity is the more classic of the two rings.....a LOVE bracelet though is it's own classic to me.

I like my trinity on my right ring finger. Wearing anything on the middle finger feels awkward to me. But have you played around with it on different fingers? Mine seems to fit different fingers depending on how it's twisted.

I have the XL Trinity and wear it on the middle finger, but I used to wear it on my ring finger before getting married...and it looked great on both fingers.

IMO the thin Trinity would look better on the ring finger (it looks more balanced with the length of the finger) but I guess there is no wrong finger for such a lovely ring :cool: