What feedback should I leave? New seller

maedchen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
I've just started selling on ebay and I had a buyer who's been very pushy. She paid on Saturday for her item, which I shipped out on Monday and emailed her the tracking number that day. On Wednesday I receive a rude email from her telling me this is the slowest shipping she's ever had and accusing me of shipping the item from an international location :confused1: Keep in mind, she has the tracking number which clearly shows that it is in transit. I tell her to check the tracking and that I shipped it priority so it should arrive either on Wed or Thurs. She sends another message back on Thursday saying

"[FONT=arial,sans-serif]I too know how to track a package using www.usps.com just because it looks like I am new at ebay, I am not. I had to get a new account. Just never seen a package sent priority take so long."

[/FONT]
I check the tracking, and she actually receives the package on Thursday, right after she sent the message. Finally, I get 2 messages from her within 12 hours saying that she left me positive feedback and she expects the same. The first message was the first time she was polite. The second one was demanding feedback. Keep in mind that she has zero feedback at the moment.

I'd hate to give her a positive cause she was rude and demanding, but she didn't really do anything wrong? I'm thinking about just not giving feedback. What do you think? Am I being too sensitive about the messages? Is this what sellers get all the time?

I would give her a neutral, stating that she wasn't the most pleasant buyer to deal with. Future sellers like & need to know what kind of potential buyers they'd be dealing with.

Neutral feedback and say that she is a newbie and needs to review the ebay rules. That will make her realize she can't string you along with her terrible emails.

I've just started selling on ebay and I had a buyer who's been very pushy. She paid on Saturday for her item, which I shipped out on Monday and emailed her the tracking number that day. On Wednesday I receive a rude email from her telling me this is the slowest shipping she's ever had and accusing me of shipping the item from an international location :confused1: Keep in mind, she has the tracking number which clearly shows that it is in transit. I tell her to check the tracking and that I shipped it priority so it should arrive either on Wed or Thurs. She sends another message back on Thursday saying

"[FONT=arial,sans-serif]I too know how to track a package using www.usps.com just because it looks like I am new at ebay, I am not. I had to get a new account. Just never seen a package sent priority take so long."[/FONT]

I check the tracking, and she actually receives the package on Thursday, right after she sent the message. Finally, I get 2 messages from her within 12 hours saying that she left me positive feedback and she expects the same. The first message was the first time she was polite. The second one was demanding feedback. Keep in mind that she has zero feedback at the moment.

I'd hate to give her a positive cause she was rude and demanding, but she didn't really do anything wrong? I'm thinking about just not giving feedback. What do you think? Am I being too sensitive about the messages? Is this what sellers get all the time?

She probably had to get a new account because with that attitude, I am sure she had more than a fair share of negs!

I like the "fairy delivery" fb....says it all!:lol:

I would leave a neutral because the transaction wasn't pleasant or problem-free due to buyers unreasonable demands. And I wouldn't leave it until the last day, which is like 90 days from date of sale, or something like that. It would be interesting to see how many rude emails she sends.

Suggest:

Rude and pushy buyer/unreasonable demands, but paid promptly

If she has send a huge amount of emails demanding positive Fb then I would include the number of the emails so other people will realize she is what you say.

Oh, and I'd block her.:lol:

I just left her feedback then promptly blocked her (though Lushbaby was right, I should've waited longer!)! I gave her a positive and wrote "buyer paid..." It's her first feedback, so I didn't want to neg her cause she'd probably just get a new id.