What Fashion "Rules" Do You Obey ?

bijou said:
haha i was scrolling down when i saw your msg and at first i thought it said "I wear well fitted girdles" :blink::roflmfao:
That's funny!!! I love it! but if I wore a girdle it would probably send me to emergency room:lol: as I am a size 0 already. But, I must update this because I realize I don't obey any fashion rules. :biggrin:

-dont wear pink head to toe if you are not miss piggy
-buy well fitted hjihg quality garments
-take care of your items (cleaning repairing etc)
-pic the pieces that suit you and develop your own style (the world has one paris hilton and that is already more then we asked for )#
-dress accodingly to the events you are attending
-don´t take fashion too serious ;)

My rules are:
-If it doesn't fit, don't buy it.
-Quality over Quanity
-If I'm wearing a low cut shirt, wear long bottoms. Or visa versa. Don't need to be too exposed to look good.
-Better to overdress than underdress.

happy1 said:
Always buy quality and even if it means buying fewer pieces.

Happy, dear, your rule is so mine...mostly because having too much exhausts me...takes up too much space, and I travel so much, it is really a necessity for me....I have to look good when I get off the plane...you can't do that in low quality...I don't always have the luxury of going back to the hotel to change before meeting people who expect me to be impossibly fresh looking after traveling across the Atlantic:cry: my face may look like this little guy, but my clothing has to look good:yes: then it seems ok...:cool: sunglasses cover a multitude of sins...including too much champagne on the flight....and, packing is lighter and easier with quality pieces.

Now, on to more important things....can I see a bigger picture of your avitar? She is DARRRRLLLINNNNG, and each time I see one of your posts, I want to blow up that cute little thumbnail:love: