What fake tan does ashley tisdale use?

Pink_Swish

Aug 12, 2007
what tan does ashley use? its def not her natural skin colour as ive seen pics of her without it! i really like it, its like tan but with out the orange or the too brown!
28wlzeg.jpg

she prob does that spray tan where they actually do it by hand and match the skin color perfect to your skin so you don't look orange.

I heard that they bare escentuals Faux Tan works great you can find it on QVC:

You go, bronzed babe! Faux Tan self-tanner gives you a rich, natural-looking tan in just three hours. This natural based formula moisturizes, hydrates, and protects the skin with aloe vera and vegetable-derived emollients. It does not clog the pores or irritate sensitive skin. Smooth it evenly all over; the faster the better. You can see the color as you apply it. For best results, use an exfoliator before application.

she prob does that spray tan where they actually do it by hand and match the skin color perfect to your skin so you don't look orange.

I heard that they bare escentuals Faux Tan works great you can find it on QVC:

You go, bronzed babe! Faux Tan self-tanner gives you a rich, natural-looking tan in just three hours. This natural based formula moisturizes, hydrates, and protects the skin with aloe vera and vegetable-derived emollients. It does not clog the pores or irritate sensitive skin. Smooth it evenly all over; the faster the better. You can see the color as you apply it. For best results, use an exfoliator before application.

I have BE Faux Tan and to me it's one of the darker self tanners. I like it but it does make you pretty tan.

OP, have you tried any gradual self tanners? They would probably help you achieve Ashley's color. Most spray tans also give you 3 options for color levels.