What Fab Treasures Did You Get At the Sale?

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
I got a regular sized turquoise TME with gold hardware. There were other bags I wanted, but they were silvered HW, and I just can't make myself buy silver. The turquoise TME I got is in glossy, which Jackie said is a good, hard-wearing leather. I have a TME in black that I just love, so I already knew I'd enjoy this style.

What did Y'ALL get?

:sunshine: Sales are so fun. :happydance:

I ordered the Aubergine Make Me Smile, I hope it love it! I have never seen one in person so...I wasn't quick enough to get the Black Crash Surprise Me, kind of bummed.

Moonfancy, you made a wonderful choice, I was this close to going for that one as well. She will make a wonderful Spring & Summer Bag!

Congrats on your purchases.

There's still a Turq TME in the sale if anyone is tempted:graucho:

I was hoping to get a TME but they were only a couple for sale and I already got a taupe one and have another style of bag in Turq and lovely as the colour is I don't need two!

I would snag that other turq. tme and be Moonie's bag twinie but I must behave myself! HOWEVER..... my sweet momma sent me a very much unexpected gift for my anniversary coming up March 6 (23 years!) and I was able to make a little purchase! First I stuck a bit of my gift back for my kitty just in case and then I had a little stash to splurge! I honestly didn't expect to get anything in the sale though so really thought I'd be getting maybe some Juicy Couture charms but up popped this cute fold over wallet in pewter!! I do not own anything in pewter! It was perfect!! I was so scared that it'd disappear before I could pay but I got my order through! My mom was so happy for me, she knows I have a purse addiction but she was glad my kitty is OK and I got a little something to cheer me up after a tough week! The week was rough but I was truly blessed!

How kind of your mum! I saw the pewter fold over wallet, it was gorgeous.

It was meant to be because a fold over would be the only wallet I'd consider, the zip around would be too big for me! I think my mom felt bad for me because of my recent issues and wanted to cheer me up! And dh isn't making me share either! :nuts: :yahoo: LOL! I must say also that I'm proud of myself for resisting a bag!

I ordered the Aubergine Make Me Smile, I hope it love it! I have never seen one in person so...I wasn't quick enough to get the Black Crash Surprise Me, kind of bummed.

Moonfancy, you made a wonderful choice, I was this close to going for that one as well. She will make a wonderful Spring & Summer Bag!

Way to go besabonita! I had this in my cart then got pulled away and lost it and the wtm mini messenger in navy - oh well :smile:

besabonita, I think you are going to love that Aubergine MMS, it looks beautiful.

Ooooooh I cannot wait to see your pictures when they get here!

I am grateful there were no Hold Me's. I have been itching for a Hold Me.

Bonita, there is another one up there! SOMEONE should get it! The TME is a wonderful style, and turquoise will be so fresh this spring and summer! There is also a petrol Hug Me someone should grab. What a beautiful bag! Actually, I like a lot of bags still up there! The Aubergine MMS is going to be wonderful, Bonita. Congrats!

I would snag that other turq. tme and be Moonie's bag twinie but I must behave myself! HOWEVER..... my sweet momma sent me a very much unexpected gift for my anniversary coming up March 6 (23 years!) and I was able to make a little purchase! First I stuck a bit of my gift back for my kitty just in case and then I had a little stash to splurge! I honestly didn't expect to get anything in the sale though so really thought I'd be getting maybe some Juicy Couture charms but up popped this cute fold over wallet in pewter!! I do not own anything in pewter! It was perfect!! I was so scared that it'd disappear before I could pay but I got my order through! My mom was so happy for me, she knows I have a purse addiction but she was glad my kitty is OK and I got a little something to cheer me up after a tough week! The week was rough but I was truly blessed!

Aren't mamas wonderful? Bless your mama's heart. Okay, but now you're going to be so enthralled with the pewter that you're going to want a BAG in it. You might as well be mulling over which style to get. Let us know if you need help. You know how much we love to make you love whatever we love.

Congrats on your purchases.

There's still a Turq TME in the sale if anyone is tempted:graucho:

I was hoping to get a TME but they were only a couple for sale and I already got a taupe one and have another style of bag in Turq and lovely as the colour is I don't need two!

I saw that taupe TME too, but it was with silver HW. Dang it.

I really dillied and dallied over that root Rock Me, but I do SO want something in red. And petrol. And I already have a root EM. Wonder who got the creme Rock Me with brass? THAT'S going to be a gorgeous bag!

Aren't mamas wonderful? Bless your mama's heart. Okay, but now you're going to be so enthralled with the pewter that you're going to want a BAG in it. You might as well be mulling over which style to get. Let us know if you need help. You know how much we love to make you love whatever we love.

Mamas are wonderful! My mom really shouldn't have but I've also been wondering if she wished she would have been the one to give me the money for my kitty's surgery? When I told her someone, an internet friend, had bought my bag to save my kitty, my mom cried. She was so touched by such a kind act. I know I keep going on and on about it but so often we're the ones doing the giving and it's humbling to be on this end. My kitty is laying here beside me on my bed now sleeping because another person valued my kitty's life over money. Makes me want to cry. Anyway, sorry, rambling now!

But I need to really really really try not to buy another BE but it is hard! I want taupe so bad and yeah, I'll probably want pewter too but I REALLY should not buy any more bags! I feel guilty now just for splurging on the wallet. That darn pewter LM on bonanzle has been taunting me for days and then the taupe was taunting me at the sample sale but I just said NO! It's hard, Moonie, to say no to things you want! But my precious kitty is here next to me sleeping and on her way to being healthy again. I'm looking forward to the day she feels like playing 'ice' hockey again in the kitchen! :smile: